Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: It's Valentine's!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Happy Valentine's minna-san! Looks like I'm alone here on the board, but here we go!

    *takes Tsuzuki and Hisoka and squishes them together* MAKE OUT!

    Tsuzuki: CREAM PUFF!
    Hisoka: ... -_-
    Kage: ... Okay...

    *takes Tsuzuki squishes him with Tatsumi* MAKE OUT!

    Tatsumi: O_o
    Tsuzuki: CREAM PUFF! *pokes Tatsumi*
    Tatsumi: *giggles*
    Kage: -_-;

    *takes Hisoka and squishes him with Muraki* MAKE OUT!

    Hisoka: Shit.
    Muraki: ^_~
    Hisoka: *whacks Muraki on the head*
    Muraki: *ties Hisoka up*
    Hisoka: Crap.
    Kage: O_o

    *takes Muraki and squishes him with Tsuzuki* MAKE OUT!

    Tsuzuki: EEP. o o
    Muraki: *licks Tsuzuki and grins*
    Tsuzuki: *cringes*
    Kage: ._. Okie then...

    *takes Tatsumi and Hisoka and squishes them together* MAKE OUT!

    Tatsumi: O_o... Give me money and I'll do it.
    Hisoka: You're a whore and you know it.
    Tatsumi: Hey, anything for money because time is money.
    Hisoka: ...
    Kage: Okie... -__-

    *takes Tatsumi and Muraki and squishes them together*

    Tatsumi: Hello...
    Muraki: *lick*
    Tatsumi: O_o *punches the doctor*
    Muraki: U_^ I like rough.
    Kage: This is too creepy...

    *takes all the Yami no Matsuei characters and puts them in separate corners* If you're not going to play nice, then no make-out or icha icha paradise for any of you!

    Tsuzuki: I want apple pie.
    Hisoka: Where's Watari?
    Tatsumi: Here's some apple pie. *hands it to Tsuzuki*
    Tsuzuki: *munching on apple pie*
    Muraki: *tied to a chair in a corner* Shoot.
    Hisoka: No one answered my question...

    *Someone running towards them screaming*

    All four: O_O?

    Watari: *panting* There's something terribly wrong!
    Tatsumi: ... -_-
    Tsuzuki: *munch munch* ?
    Hisoka: When is there something terribly right?
    Watari: I successfully made a potion where you can change someone's sex!
    Tatsumi: O_o.
    Tsuzuki: *munch munch* O_O
    Hisoka: O_O
    Muraki: *giggles*
    Tatsumi: But...?
    Watari: It's GONE!
    Hisoka: Where do you think it went?
    Watari: It couldn't have gone far. I mean, I put the whole batch into an apple pie I was working on.
    Tsuzuki: *gulps* HUH?
    Hisoka: O_o
    Tatsumi: Well, that's just great... *looks at Tsuzuki*
    Watari: KAGE!
    Kage: What?
    Watari: You didn't squish me with anyone!
    Kage: OH! *takes Watari and squishes him REAL hard with Tatsumi*
    Tatsumi: HEY! That TICKLES! *giggles*
    Kage: O_o...


    Anyone care to continue? ^_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 14, 2004 04:08 AM: Message edited by: KageNoShinigami ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Eto...0_o...

    ...interesting pairings ^^;;;

    ...anyway! happy Valentine?s Day Everyone! *hope I?m not the only one who?s NOT gonna ?makeout? aside from the Yami no Matsuei cast ^^;;;*

    PS. can someone else continue it? I'm too depressed to do it -_- *not really*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neh, neh... I know it was a bit long. ^ ^; I was really bored...

    How are you, Countess D? ^_^

    I'm just... bored. No one has to continue it. It was just something to take my time with.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi again! It really is funny, I?m glad you took the time to write it ^^.

    As for how am I? I think the answer would be sleepy and depressed -_-?but don?t worry, the second one is just because I?m a softie? who overreacts when she sees characters she like suffering one tragic death. I will be fine by the time I wake up later today ^^;;;

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^ ^ The BBS was a bit dead for a couple of days, so I thought to spice it up with a weird skit. I'm glad you liked it.

    As for your depression, what are you doing that's making you sad? Watching something? Reading? Hmm... I hate it when something happens to someone I like too... Of course, I would! ^ ^;

    LoL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, its just that a friend of mine, had been trying to make me watch naruto, and well...he succeded. so he passed me the first 35 episodes, and my depressive mode started from episode 15, or so, and extended to episode 19 *snif*snif* so sad T___T

    But I'm already back into my regular mood. Thanks to your post and to those damn bugs that keep bitting me. *ouch!* Damn it! i'm gonna kill em' all X( !!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naruto? I have yet to watch that... I only read the first two volumes of the manga... Still don't know what happens much...

    Why was it depressing? Someone died? I remember Haku died... But I can't really recall anyone else...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, you got it right. It was Haku, followed by Zabuza who chose to die just when I came to like and respect him [img]confused.gif[/img] . Life's not fair!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KageNoShinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oO You suddenly depressed me here... *sighs*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, after that then all i have to say is happy valentine's day to the rest of you, hope you won't get into depressive mode ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •